Powerbank Australia full warranty terms and conditions
1. The warranty is only valid upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, store’s name, and model number of the product. Powerbank Australia reserves the right to refuse warranty coverage if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product.
2. Powerbank Australia’s obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or, at its discretion, replacement of the product itself with a new or refurbished product at Powerbank Australia’s option.
3. If an item has been discontinued and the customer is within the 1-year warranty period, Powerbank Australia will replace defective parts or products with parts or products of equal or lesser value, based on availability at the time of the claim.
4. Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not provide right to the extension or renewal of the warranty period.
5. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Period checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Powerbank Australia’s instruction on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Powerbank Australia for use with its products.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Powerbank Australia.
- Unauthorized modification carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Powerbank Australia product was not originally designed. vii. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instruction of core outlined in the product user manual.
- The batteries are charged by charging sources other than those recommended by Powerbank Australia. Any part of the seal on the battery enclosure or cells is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
6. Valid warranty claims are generally processed through the point of purchase during the first fourteen (14) days after purchase; however, this period of time may vary depending on where you purchased your product – please check with the retailer where you purchased your product for details. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the point of purchase, and any other product-related questions should be addressed directly to Powerbank Australia either online via the contact us page or by calling 1300 942 633.